Are you ready to pass through the Gateways before you?
There’s No Need to Go It Alone!
Listening. Questioning. Reflecting. Challenging. Offering alternative perspectives. Showing you the big picture. Pushing you outside of your comfort zone. Highlighting your special talents that you’ve not yet recognised. Identifying destructive language, behaviours and patterns. Guided visualisations. Noticing what’s not being said. Helping you to see and accept the gift to the world that you are.
This is some of what you can expect when working with me.
As your Gateway Coach, I use observation, curiosity, compassion and my ability for deep understanding to provide you with support and techniques that are tailored towards your individual needs—at every part of your journey. My mission is not to tell you what to do, but to empower you to be who you need to be so that you can do what you need to do. My job is to help you see the Gateways before you and to walk you through them to the other side, using the exact methods that work best for you.
Where are you with your life?
Where are you struggling the most right now?
What is holding you back from passing from where you are and through your Gateway into the new and fulfilling life that you desire and deserve?
It is time for you to…
- Reignite your inner fire. Desire. Soul. Passion. Get clear on what you want the most out of life and gain the right support all the way to the finish line
- Let go of your fears. There will always be “reasons” why things don’t get done. We will stop the excuses, overcome the obstacles and overwhelm and put what you want right in your hand.
- Make your business work for you. What’s stopping you from having success and fulfillment in your business? We’ll help you create financial freedom whilst you make a difference in the world.
- Shine brighter. You are glorious, and it’s high time that you felt that way, every day.
As your Gateway coach, I help you not only see the Gateways before you—I am here to walk you through the most difficult parts of the journey and into the life you desire with grace and joy.
Ready to get going? Arrange a complimentary taster session with me by clicking HERE.
How does Gateway Coaching work?
One-on-One Coaching is Intimate, Personal and Supportive
We begin your Gateway Coaching experience by designing the most powerful ways to work and engage with one another as well as clearly identifying what you want to see, look or feel in your life.
What non-negotiable qualities do you need from me as your coach? What would break trust for you? How do you need me to be with you when things get tough?
Where do you see yourself one year from now? What about five years from now?
Next, we will spend three to four one-hour coaching sessions testing out several of my recommended coaching tools and techniques to gauge what best works for you. Even this initial process is powerful and transformational for many clients. Coupled with on-going coaching, many of my clients quickly experience radical changes in their lives:
- A web-developer was able to finally understand her skills and talents and launch a new business offer that had only before been a distant dream
- An artist finally accepted her unique gifts and allowed her creativity to flow and expand
- A PhD student who had struggled to complete his thesis for 10 years finally finished the work, thus redefining his identity and went out to explore the world (literally!) as a new person
- An interior designer who had lost all confidence in her trade created her own online business and reclaimed her passion for her love of design
As your Gateway Coach, I create a completely personalised strategy with you to move you through your unique Gateway Moments. It’s just you, me, and making your dreams a reality.
Whilst taking pride in being a skilled coach, I see my purpose not in telling what to do, but in getting the best out of you.
Your Gateway is unique to you, and that’s why our first sessions are dedicated to “discovery.”
Here are examples of questions we’ll answer together in your first coaching sessions:
- Who are you, in your own words? What story brings you here?
- What is your vision for yourself? What have you long dreamed of?
- What do you most value in life? What motivates you? And, how much are you honouring these elements in your life right now?
- How do you see or identify with yourself?
- How do you identify with your best self? (When you’re at your best.)
- What barriers are you putting up and what else prevents you from being your best self all the time?
By answering these crucial questions, we develop a strong foundation for creating positive change in your life. And, you may be surprised by what you learn about yourself!
As I help you identify your Gateways and move through them with conviction and compassion, we build a firm foundation for our coaching relationship that provides you with a greater understanding for why you have been feeling stuck in your life—and, most importantly, how to move into the life you’ve been waiting to live.
Read enough? Click HERE to arrange a complimentary 30-minute taster session with me.
What if you’re feeling apprehensive about coaching?
You deserve to feel cautious, because this is your life we’re talking about.
I know that it can feel scary to commit to working with a coach. But, you might be surprised to hear that many hesitations about working with a coach are very common, and totally unfounded!
I worry that I don’t have it in me to make the changes. Nonsense! If you’re willing to trust me and work with me, we’ll make it work for you and get you there. I cater my coaching to my clients, so wherever it is that you are is the exact place for us to begin.
I fear that I’m not “ready enough” for a coach. The truth is that we’re never “fully ready” to begin something new. All you really need for coaching with me is to be willing to begin and commit to owning your life!
I’m starting to doubt that my dreams are achievable. I have had those before too. That’s why I’m here to help you—so you don’t have to go it alone!
Imagine what it’s like to stand up to your struggles and obstacles in an intimate one-on-one environment where…
- You are completely heard, felt and seen
- You have the confidence and trust to allow yourself to be vulnerable
- Your fears are compassionately dealt with and overcome
This is the space that we create together from our very first coaching session.
Feeling ready to get started straight away? Click HERE to arrange a complimentary 30-minute taster session with me.
How we will create change that lasts.
We continuously deepen the learning, always coming back to your Big Agenda
As your coaching journey continues, our coaching sessions become even more specific to you as your life goes on and you experience transformation, growth and evolution.
- After our first four sessions of coaching, you choose to have our sessions weekly or twice a month.
- After each session, we’ll agree on a challenge or “homework” that’s designed to deepen your learning outside of our coaching and helps you to maintain all of your positive momentum.
- We also identify your Big Agenda: what you need in your life to feel fulfilled and happy. We build momentum towards your Big Agenda from week to week and unpick and process various stumbling blocks along the way.
There are four key phases that you will experience throughout your coaching journey with me, no matter what life throws your way:
Key Phase 1: New awareness and understanding. Understand where you are in the now of your life, what your biggest needs are as well as how you’ve been sabotaging yourself.
Key Phase 2: Tools and action. Gather powerful tools to help you tackle your demons, creating clarity around your unique gifts and own them, explore your evolving life purpose and dreams.
Key Phase 3: Transformation. Transformation can happen quickly as well as over time. Through the momentum that we create by working together over the months or years, we ensure that you don’t fall back into your default position, but continually move towards your vision of a rewarding and fulfilling life.
No matter where your journey takes you, you can rest assured that I will always be here for you. It’s my job to hold the space for understanding, listening and ensuring your long-term success.
You will be amazed to see what is possible when you cross through the Gateways before you!
Click HERE, to arrange a complimentary 30-minute taster session with me.
The life you desire is within reach!
Get in touch with me right now to schedule your completely free taster session.
As your Gateway Coach, I am here to help you…
- Intimately understand your nature, strengths and true purpose in life
- Overcome negative thoughts that lurk around sabotaging your efforts
- Become the best, most fulfilled version of yourself
When these vital elements find alignment, your desired future is already within reach. I am here to support and guide you through the Gateway of your new and amazing life.
As your Gateway coach, I will dedicate myself to helping you not only see the Gateway before you, but help you with the most difficult part of the journey: moving through it, and emerging with grace and joy on the other side!
If you would like to start coaching with me, begin by arranging your complimentary 30-minute taster session by clicking HERE.
We will talk, get to know one another, and see if working together feels like a great fit.
I look forward to hearing from you!
What’s holding you back from committing to coaching?
Common Fear #1: Coaching is costly!
Yes, coaching requires an investment of both time and money. The question is, aren’t you worth it? (The answer is, Yes!) How much would it be worth to you to move forward from the frustrating situation that you’re currently in? Can you afford not to invest in yourself? Who else will?
Common Fear #2: Coaching seems like a fad these days. How do I know it will work for me?
There’s no doubt that coaching is not for everyone. Someone who doesn’t believe that they can be coached won’t find any results. If you’re skeptical but hopeful and you’re willing to give coaching some consideration, it’s worth having a complimentary, no pressure introductory conversation with me to get a sense of who I am and whether you feel supported enough to invite me along for your journey.
Common Fear #3: Is coaching just therapy? Or is it something more/else?
Coaching can be therapeutic but the training and approach of a coach differs greatly from that of therapists. Coaching is about taking you from where you are now and moving you forward to where you want to be and a coach rarely delves into your past. Additionally, a coach will not normally distance themselves from the coachee by remaining totally anonymous – it’s a far more equal relationship, more like a professional partnership, and a coach like me is willing to share personal experiences and anecdotes to help you identify with your journey.
Common Fear #4: Coaching sounds great, but I don’t think I’ll ever change; I’m too stuck in my ways.
I believe that anyone can change at any point in their lives. There may be fears that need to be handled and a bigger incentive created, but a good coach will work through that with you. On the other hand, if you fiercely hold on to that belief, no one will be able to convince you otherwise. It’s always your choice whether you are willing to work on it or not.
Common Fear #5: I don’t know whether having on online coach would work for me.
Being coached over the telephone or Skype is a different experience than being coached in person, but a digital-working relationship comes with some benefits: you save time in travel and can be coached anywhere, even in different time zones! You get to chose the best environment for you for the coaching session. A coach who’s used to working in this way, like me, develops much more acute listening and hears far more than what is just being said. Perhaps best of all, you don’t have to worry about how you look or what you’re wearing. Pajamas, anyone? 🙂
Remember to arrange your complimentary taster session with me by clicking HERE.